For people living with a disability we offer the following therapeutic supports to help you to increase your skills for independence and community participation:
- Assessments (including cognitive)
- Social Skills Development
We will work with you to achieve your goals for behaviour, relationships and mental health.
How do we do this?
1. Develop Goals
We work with you to set goals you want to achieve.
We provide assessments that will help us to determine the best way that we can support you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are the Therapeutic Support Services offered NDIS approved?
- It takes time and money for service providers to become NDIS registered, so many providers (like us) choose NOT to register as NDIS providers. Such services are known as unregistered providers.
- Being unregistered has nothing to do with a service provider’s professionalism or quality of supports.
- If you have a NDIS plan it must be Self Managed or Plan Managed to access an unregistered provider.
- Accessing unregistered providers opens up many more options, which can be particularly useful in regional or rural areas.
How much does it cost to receive these services?
If you are registered under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), you may be funded to receive therapeutic supports through your plan. We are not a NDIS provider however you can pay privately on a fee-for-service basis and claim the fee as a refund.
I am an NDIS participant, how do I access the therapeutic support services using my NDIS package?
For NDIS participants, the main difference is that you can only access unregistered providers if your NDIS plan is Plan Managed or Self Managed. Whereas if you are NDIA Managed, your options are restricted and you can only access NDIS registered providers.
If you Self Manage your NDIS plan, we will send the invoice to you to pay and you will then have to manually claim the funds back from the NDIS using the NDIS portal - but if you're Plan Managed, your Plan Manager does this for you.